Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Winter Cold...

Bah...

I have a cold. Thankfully nothing severe, at this point but it just hit today. I know that things can get a whole lot worse tomorrow.

And tomorrow is supposed to be my Step Class in the morning as usual, and I am running outside with my partner for the first time.

Not the time for me to get a cold.
I have been drinking my water and tea, staying warm and quiet and hoping that today is the worst of this cold and tomorrow will be better.

As much as I would honestly hate missing my step class in the morning (I actually do like going), I am much more disappointed in the prospect of not being able to run in the evening.


SAY WHAT???

Did those words just get written down on this page??  I am an overweight stay-at-home mother who has run a total of 4 days lasting barely 90 seconds at this point, and I am DISAPPOINTED in possibly having to miss a run?? What in the hell just happened to me??

God, I would hate to think if I got sidelined for longer than a day...

I am planning on attending both right now, but we will see how the evening goes and how I wake in the morning. As much as I want to be able to o it all, I know I will do more damage to myself if I do not stay healthy.

So healthy vibes please:)

No comments:

Post a Comment