Friday, February 3, 2012

Halfway there??

So my little App tells me I am halfway to the goal of running a full 5k, or 30 min run.

Wow.
Currently I just ran a 4-6-4 day, still a long way from a solid 30 minutes. Even thinking about that is getting my blood pumping and my pulse racing!

But I have faith in the program, faith in the people who have done it before me. Faith in myself to make it through.

Halfway there and I haven't even thought once about quitting.
Halfway there and I am excited when its my day to run.
Halfway there and I have a smile on my face, just thinking about what I have done so far.

I am Halfway there.

2 comments:

  1. Look at how far you have come already, Kel! Super proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! you're doing great :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete